Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not yet...

A small-ish coconut crab
We have not yet left Mopelia. For two days, we've had black skies and
constant rains, so we've decided to wait until this system has settled down.
Although we're anxious to move along and see our friends who are awaiting us
in Suwarrow, we're definitely not keen to endure this weather while sailing.
So we wait.


Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for leaving a comment on the blog! Cheers - John and Naomi