Friday, September 4, 2009

3000 Steps

Well, yesterday I decided to get a bird's eye view of this lovely village by the sea. So...I hiked up some 3000 stairs into the hills to overlook the town. Wow. It was hot. I don't know how many steps are on the Grouse Grind (someone please post a comment, if you know), but it felt to me like a one hour lung-buster...just like the Grind. Luckily, thanks to my MOMAR-honed navigation skills, I only got lost twice. Of course, I took more photos...but you'll just have to keep checking back to see when I can upload them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist a reference question unanswered! There are 2,830 steps to get to the top (or the bottom!) of Grouse Grind, a distance of 1.8 miles ( 2.9 km) - Tracy Y

Naomi said...

I'm so glad someone figured this out!! THANK YOU, Tracy!!

Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for leaving a comment on the blog! Cheers - John and Naomi