Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Photos

I've finally gone back and updated some of the older blog posts with photos that we've taken along the way. I've also added a few new blog entries, and inserted them so that this thing doesn't start to read like a Tarantino movie. Enjoy.

I'm finding my way around town - the library was a great discovery. I'm awaiting the real sightseeing until my parents arrive in a couple days. And my sister and Strahan will be here in a couple weeks, so lots of time for sightseeing. And this weekend is the Sausilito Art Festival - aparantly one of the greatest events in the land! For now...I'm working on the boat, small chores, and ordering the various parts that we need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for leaving a comment on the blog! Cheers - John and Naomi