Saturday, March 27, 2010

And the winner is....

Well....seems like there are a few betting types among our blog readership. So here are the results of our "Guess our ETA" game.

Actual arrival time in San Christobal: March 27 at 2:45 am

Your guesses:
March 24 at 11 am - me
March 25 at 5pm - Mark
March 25/26 - Rusel Clan
March 26 at noon - My mum and dad (14.75 hours from actual)
March 27 no time - John (??)
March 27 6pm - Sooh (15.25 hours from actual)
March 27 in middle of night - Diane, Evan and Maia
March 28 in evening - Jacob and Julia

So it was a very close race, but it looks like my mum has just edged Sooh out of the running!! Go MUM go!!

Next round (and chance for redemption) will be from Galapagos to Marquesas...stay tuned.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I lost...should be closest to...without going over...no...that won't work...ok...next time..i got it next time!
sooh

Post a Comment

Hi - thanks for leaving a comment on the blog! Cheers - John and Naomi